Reviews of Hotel Veritas in Cambridge MA
Conveniently situated in a prime location, the Hotel Veritas blends beautifully-appointed rooms, top-tier amenities and exceptional guest service into an upscale lodging experience. Learn what others are saying about our Harvard Square hotel and call to reserve your room today!
- TripAdvisor rates Hotel Veritas as one of the best hotels in Cambridge, MA and the best hotel near Harvard University.
- "A boutique hotel in atmospheric Cambridge, home to Harvard University. Modern facilities, comfortable beds, good bathrooms and impeccable friendly American service." - The Hotel Guru
- Top Ten New Hotels in the United States: "Hotel Veritas is an anomaly on the contemporary hotel scene." - Gayot
- "The furniture is in a chic Art Deco style, with antique mirrors, silver-leafed furniture and iridescent walls and curtains, none of them crimson." - New York Times
- "Feels exclusive and very Harvard — the perfect base camp for guests who require a little privacy." - Boston Magazine
- "The 31 rooms are small, but the details—understated Deco-style furnishings, luxurious linens, and Etro bath products—up the comfort factor." - New York Magazine
- "Hotel Veritas won’t satisfy everyone’s tastes and wants. It is too small to do that and too smart to try." - Boston Globe
- "Hotel Veritas is a classic Victorian mansion that went to Art Deco finishing school." - GQ Magazine
- Best of New England 2012 - Editors' Choice "If you had a decadently wealthy but utterly refined Italian uncle who also taught at Harvard for his own amusement, his house might look something like this 31-room hotel." - Yankee Magazine
- "Right in Harvard Square, this chic, thirty-room European-style hideaway really puts the "ooh" into boutique hotel." - Rough Guide to Boston
- Most Romantic Hotel in Cambridge "The luxurious rooms at the Hotel Veritas feel cozy, not cramped - perfect for cuddling." - Frommer's
- "The 31-room property is old Cambridge meets Italian minimalism - hints of which can be found everywhere from the crown moldings in every room to the luxurious bed linens." - Time Out Boston
- "Behind a traditional Victorian exterior are guest rooms bedecked with luxe beds, mirrored nightstands, and silvery wallpaper." - Elle Décor