"The sleek, pleasantly quirky, 31-room hotel achieves what all boutique hotels strive for:
a place where small feels interesting and intimate, not limiting or lacking." Boston Globe
Hotel Veritas is a 31-room luxury, boutique hotel offering personalized service in an intimate Cantabrigian setting. The hotel is located in Harvard Square, only a few minutes from the city of Boston. Our guests are as diverse and interesting as Harvard University and the city itself. Our boutique hotel in Cambridge, MA strives to provide our guests with wonderful, memorable experiences.
The entire look and feel of our hotel near Harvard University is elegant and current, with a respectful nod towards our traditional and historic neighborhood. The hotel’s guest room accommodations, while small in size, are designed with the fine detailing of an old New England residence and furnishings that are interesting contemporary pieces with rich fabrics and textures.
The bathrooms feature marble showers and countertops, Villeroy & Boch fixtures, and Palais Jamais by Etro bath amenities. The rooms contain Egyptian cotton bed linens, Turkish towels and robes.
- TripAdvisor rates Hotel Veritas as the best hotel in Cambridge, MA and the best hotel near Harvard University.
- "A boutique hotel in atmospheric Cambridge, home to Harvard University. Modern facilities, comfortable beds, good bathrooms and impeccable friendly American service." - The Hotel Guru
- Top Ten New Hotels in the United States "Hotel Veritas is an anomaly on the contemporary hotel scene." Gayot
- "The furniture is in a chic Art Deco style, with antique mirrors, silver-leafed furniture and iridescent walls and curtains, none of them crimson." New York Times
- "Feels exclusive and very Harvard — the perfect base camp for guests who require a little privacy." Boston Magazine
- "The 31 rooms are small, but the details—understated Deco-style furnishings, luxurious linens, and Etro bath products—up the comfort factor." New York Magazine
- "Hotel Veritas won’t satisfy everyone’s tastes and wants. It is too small to do that and too smart to try." Boston Globe
- "Hotel Veritas is a classic Victorian mansion that went to Art Deco finishing school." GQ Magazine
- Best of New England 2012 - Editors' Choice "If you had a decadently wealthy but utterly refined Italian uncle who also taught at Harvard for his own amusement, his house might look something like this 31-room hotel." Yankee Magazine
- "Right in Harvard Square, this chic, thirty-room European-style hideaway really puts the "ooh" into boutique hotel." Rough Guide to Boston
- Most Romantic Hotel in Cambridge "The luxurious rooms at the Hotel Veritas feel cozy, not cramped - perfect for cuddling." Frommer's
- "The 31-room property is old Cambridge meets Italian minimalism - hints of which can be found everywhere from the crown moldings in every room to the luxurious bed linens." Time Out Boston
- "Behind a traditional Victorian exterior are guest rooms bedecked with luxe beds, mirrored nightstands, and silvery wallpaper." Elle Decor
Most frequent compliments from guests:
- Exceptional service
- Luxurious linens and amenities
- Beautiful decor
- Complimentary beverages
- Location in Harvard Square